So this little kid dressed in a Bumblebee costume came across my dads camaro which is yellow with black stripes and the little kid walked up to it saying “You’re not the real Bumblebee!” And then he slapped the front of the car and right as he did, the car started up because my dad was watching through our security cameras and the camaro can be started remotely. This kid nearly fell as he ran away yelling and it’s great knowing that he’ll probably always remember the day he met Bumblebee.
WINTRSFELLS HALLOWEEN GIVE-AWAY
NOW FOLLOWING TUMBLRS GUIDELINES
(If you can’t beat them, join them. Who knew there were guidelines for giveaways anyway?)
As I reached 6K not so long back I thought I’d keep my promise and do another mini-give-away! This time the theme is 'fandom'. These give-aways aren’t to traffic followers, etc, they’re simply a mere thank you and me being allowed the chance to give something back after a lot of you nutters (whom I love) have followed me since the beginning! The gifts are listed below as well as what you have to do to enter yourselves into the competition of winning the give-away!
*Updates give-away. As you all know, my previous give-away got reported to Tumblr by somebody who seems to have nothing better to do with their lives because it went against a few of the guidelines (reblogging to enter, not stating entries have to be over 18, etc, so here’s the updated version. Fulfilling all of these ‘guideline’ wonderful expectations.
So if you see ‘FTG’ if means ‘following the guidelines’
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard - J.K Rowling
- Game of Thrones Inspired Necklace - ‘Moon of my life’
- Game of Thrones Inspired Brooch - Hand of the King
- Harry Potter Necklace - Deathly Hallows, Golden Snitch & Hedwig
- Mockingjay Pin
- The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
- Mystery Prize
- All prizes equal lower than £1,000 (FTG) (Apart from the Lamborghini I was planning to give away as the mystery prize…)
- How to enter? Good question! Apparently now FTG you can’t use Tumblrs social methods (such as liking, reblogging or following) to enter yourselves? How else then you scream? Well, simply tag a post saying you’ve entered with #wintrsfellsgiveaway and I’ll be choosing somebody from the tags
- You can (if you wish) reblog this post but I have not forced you to. (FTG, wink wink, at your own right of will you definitely can reblog this post)
- Must post at least 40% fandom posts and "must" be over 18. (FTG)
- Also remember, Tumblr staff and Tumblr itself don’t associate themselves with give-aways so this is purely off of my own back. (FTG)
Thank you! So there’s the new rules for my now legal giveaway. (I hope!) If you want to read the guidelines on give-aways yourself, please do check out this link.
- The winner will be announced on the 3rd of November as I’m in Amsterdam during actual Halloween
- Everybody who enters must ensure that they have their asks/submit boxes open on the 3rd so that I can announce and privately message the winner
- Winner will receive access to my Oscar Network and a permanent spot on my blog until December
Happy following-the-guidelines-and-definitely-not-reblogging, little doves!
Woo-hoo! 3 of the gifts have arrived!
some people think that school food isnt all that bad and that we’re just whiny teenagers
u fucking get a rock solid jug of rotten milk then tell me that we’re just whiny teenagers
My freshman year of high school i got applesauce for lunch and when I opened it, a cloud of mold poofed out I feel this post on an emotional level
I broke my pb&j sandwich on the table once, it smashed into 7 pieces.
our hot dogs in elementary school were green
what the shit america
i once threw a chocolate chip cookie while emphasizing something in first grade…..it broke a window. and one kid got horribly sick because his uncrustable was filled with some form of near deadly mold
I girl at my sisters lunch table took a bite of her friends bread stick and their was an inch long piece of metal in it, if her friend had never taken that bite she would have swallowed it herself and died
once in third grade i had a chocolate milk and it tasted so bad i looked in it and it was all moldy. i threw up and had to go home.
last week (im a junior) there was a frog in the salad bar and a freshman boy picked it up with the salad tongs and threw it at me
our chocolate milk was gray and we squeezed grease from burger patties, using loads of napkins to soak it up
Once in second grade, i got chicken nuggets and inside wasn’t chicken but this sour white paste, and showed the lunch ladies and they told me to suck it up.
american horror story: school lunch
When I was in grade school a kid bit into his chicken nugget and there was a strange black hard thing inside that broke his tooth.
our hot dogs bounce 3 feet in the air
In elementary school, their idea of a “fruit serving” was an old can of peaches that smelled like dead fish.
In middle school, the hamburgers bounced in the air.
The hamburgers at my high school came out on a conveyor belt and could also bounce in the air.
If you ask the lunch ladies at my school if the popcorn shrimp is real fish they call it ‘seafood substitute’
my favorite college experience is when i had a 7am class and the kid next to me literally poured a monster energy drink into his coffee said “i’m going to die” and drank the whole thing
i knew a guy who brewed his instant coffee with monster instead of water. three cups in two hours. i think he ascended to the astral realm
the survivability of the human race never ceases to amaze me
Japanese child actress Mana Ashida (little Mako) was embarrassed that she couldn’t pronounce Guillermo Del Toro’s name so he gave her special permission to call him “Totoro-san” instead.
My Neighbor Guillermo Del Toro.
If I don’t reblog this, assume I’m dead.
-Sir, we’ve found this and we needed you to name it.
-But we figured we might as well just call it “Ananas” since the majority of the world refers to it as-
CRYING I HAVE TO REBLOG IM SORRY OMFG
LOL THIS IS THE GREATEST.
If this doesn’t perfectly sum up the English language I don’t know what does